info-chinese

[Info-chinese] impetuously

From: Martha Austin
Subject: [Info-chinese] impetuously
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 11:45:07 +0200

And now just rin over thim versesye larnt last Sunday, in case yer Aunt Honor wants ye to say some. Im not denying the Bay Shore ghost was atroublesome cratur.
Pat slipped off the apple barrel where she had been squatted, andbegan to churn. But she was not enthusiastic over spending it at the Bay Shore. I dont feel like eating with Aunt Hazel gone, said Pat, rathermistily again. I can say them without a mistake to you, Judy. And then the dear light of Silver Bush shining across the fields.
While Judy was out milking Pat prowled about Silver Bush. Ye set yer heart too much on Siddy, me jewel. Campbell washaving whin he was minister at South Glen. Pat couldhave cried with joy to see it again. Oh,oh, ye cant be telling ME innything about grandeur. The Great-aunts av the Bay Shore farm were after being abit more stately than common .
Campbell washaving whin he was minister at South Glen.
Aunt Hazel and her bridesmaids were as yet invisible in the Poetsroom.
Cousin Dan suggested aspirin but Aunt Frances crushedhim with a look. To buy the butter from thestore and only the Good Man Above knowing who made it! No threat could have been more terrible to Pat.
Pat didnt think that for the bridesmaid to laugh in the middle ofthe ceremony was a little thing. Darkness hadfallen and rain was beginning to splash against the windows.
Pat couldhave cried with joy to see it again.
I dont belong anywhere, said Jingle forlornly. The wind was thrashing the silver bushmercilessly. Mind yer manners, she addedin a fierce whisper.
Oh, oh, whats yer BayShore farm to that, Im asking. Pat felt as if she were already lostto them.
The Silver Bush people were much relieved. So this is Marys little girl, said a piping voice.
It was a wild night after the lovely day.