info-chinese

[Info-chinese] retention blasphemy

From: Bridget Bergeron
Subject: [Info-chinese] retention blasphemy
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 03:10:30 -0500

Frustrated, I hung up and drove over to the dirt piles.
I was here a week ago and it was worse tonight!
Obviously more cost to them, but better than losing a customer.
When are you shipping them this box? Plus I only get FOX and CBS out of LA in HD. So I floored my truck and started across the dirt field after them.
I am going to walk out silently, when Betty pops up and says, "so how was everything?
How much capacity do I think they have?
They are left over from construction.
I hung up and called DIRECTV. "I just want my box that you promised me today", I said. Worked most of the time. As I have a lot of contacts in my Outlook, it made this list quite long very quickly. I don't know what to say. The dirt attracts kids from all over. I wasn't dead but "doing it over again" didn't seem like the most fun at that point.
The dirt attracts kids from all over.
She says she is going to call me tomorrow if she has that information. Kim reminded me that they had called and left a message to confirm the appointment and said to have everything ready.
My friends here wanted to come check out your restaurant. He may be wrong about that.
We suggest two computers.
The show features Phil Yanov and Eric Rodgers as we take calls regarding PC, Internet, and technology isssues. I hung up and called DIRECTV.
We suggest the not very clever reformat technique. I told them not to come here.
He wants to know how to upgrade his computer so he can use his computer to do other things while he is encoding and recording movies.
Now, they were tearing up our turf. Here is our "parking lot" at the top. I was trying to be quick in and out so I guess that is why it turned into a multi-deposit situation.