info-chinese

[Info-chinese] squirm use

From: Jeffrey Crowe
Subject: [Info-chinese] squirm use
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 22:50:42 +0300

No big deal, just a missed encounter - and I now know more about Fit and Fitnesse.
You have merely hacked around with it. We can say everything we have a need to say about that role in one and only one place.
No big deal, just a missed encounter - and I now know more about Fit and Fitnesse.
We say nothing about the roles that can played by the very same objects in other computations.
Here are some factors to consider.
One object can perfectly well be an Edit and several other things as well.
I feel sure that before long, my Go playing will become more of a trudge as I learn joseki, work through problems etc. You make a mental note to give Bob a pat on the back soon. Another protein may fit into the first only if it has the proper shape for that slot, called a binding site. Why do you make such a big deal of using index cards for user stories, rather than an electronic document ?
The type Edit can be an interface in Java terms, or a protocol in Smalltalk terms.
There are practical, economic and affective differences.
We invest time in refactoring duplication out of the code.
No inheritance required, no mutual exclusion implied.
No big deal, just a missed encounter - and I now know more about Fit and Fitnesse.
Economical in effort - you have hardly moved a muscle. You have also not had a conversation, or a chance to notice your coworkers.
This mechanism is fundamental to, for instance, vaccination. For instance, we use tactics like the binary chop: delete half the code, if the bug still occurs it must be in the remaining half, otherwise it was in the deleted half.
There are practical, economic and affective differences.