info-chinese

[Info-chinese] south

From: Veronica Melendez
Subject: [Info-chinese] south
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 22:12:23 +0800

different conflict, slightly different resolution, but basically not as intersting. All they can claim is UI early, and they can get a loan which they'll have to pay the government back.
So you download a track.
But the absolute worst noise is the bloody police helicopter circling around the place. ask you what it is, and next week I buy the album. they can be anywhere and if you don't know the roads well they are often hard to see. and for the cops reading this. I'm driving by, and then this Intrepid pops out of the other direction's traffic and straight at me in my lane. It includes and article on "Canada's coolest neighbourhoods".
hopefully not something to repeat. What is the world coming to? well who hasn't seen something red on the road on their last drive, Blue. The real drivers will actually start using the roads at what THEY feel is comfortable.
there certainly are more speakers then a home setup. Anyway, it's hot so in an attempt to keep the place cool I generally sleep with the windows open during the night.
If everyone in Alberta slows down yet again.
Apparently unsatisfied with just one tenzwarth-baiting, the 'copter will drift away and just as you're about to relax come flying back in some kind of retarded retual.
far below cover price still, and it just shows up for you to read.
Mwoi, that's all I have to say. if you just want to cruise, you just do something near the speed limit and be done with it.