info-chinese

[Info-chinese] embrace

From: Montagu Campos
Subject: [Info-chinese] embrace
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 23:57:01 +0300

It should be noted that if Moreland is ex-military, he may have access to these bases.
A subsequent search of Georgia security licenses connected to EPAI yielded six names. It should be noted that if Moreland is ex-military, he may have access to these bases. It seems for Putin that the geopolitical games of the Cold War are preferable to reform and progress. It is unclear whether or not it was the forerunner to EPAI, but there were a good many more employees listed on its roster. We are indeed involved in much wider war than many realize. The traffickers, thugs and pimps of Southeast Asia have grossly profited from this modern form of slavery and it should be labeled for what it is.
Makes me wonder what might be going on in Georgia? Yet, how many thousands have been brainwashed in the teachings of death? The tsunami struck in peak season. It is not clear if the name of the town was misspelled intentionally. After all, one does what one knows, right?
Try a homeless park janitor who hasn't eaten in three days. The few tourists who stayed on now tan amidst the rubble. Licensed for armed security and investigations.
"It will take a year at least, but we must rebuild. I'm still absorbing it, but I would venture to say it is one of the most powerful films I have ever seen, not to mention one of the most disturbing. I included a map in that post showing the proximity of Aliville to several military bases in the region.
Thus, I cannot reveal all of my information here, but I will touch on the main points.
The sick and reprehensible nature of something like that is just bewildering. It is the third largest naval installation in the United States. A subsequent search of Georgia security licenses connected to EPAI yielded six names.
Sadly, I don't know of an American network that would have the courage to broadcast a documentary like this.
But, the vast majority of Westerners have no idea of the depth of this thing we now face. Primary training organization for EPAI. We are indeed involved in much wider war than many realize.
You see toddlers and elementary school children reciting vile anti-Semitic propaganda and expressing a desire to become suicide bombers. Originally established as a militant organization, you can bet the network that has been built will be exploited to support militant activities, either directly or indirectly. Support activities can take many forms, including the providing of false documentation, safe houses, financing, training, weapons, logistics, security, surveillance, personnel, etc. It is unclear whether or not it was the forerunner to EPAI, but there were a good many more employees listed on its roster. Sure, they have a right to apply for licenses to operate these businesses.