info-chinese

[Info-chinese] re:We launch Christmas Campaign.

From: Fred Randolph
Subject: [Info-chinese] re:We launch Christmas Campaign.
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 03:29:11 -0060

Dear,

You don’t have to worry about paying exorbitant prices for your medications anymore!
Purchase with MyCanadianPharmacy on-line store and save on your medications!

We have a wide range of products and can supply all your pharmaceutical drug needs.
You can buy (Men's Health, Anti-Depressants, Pain Relief, General health) medications here.

Extremely high quality! Easy to order and discreet! Good service and fast delivery!
Personal approach to each customer in most secure and non-embarrassing manner!

Click here:
http://www.simaos.hk

With best regards,
Dr Fred Randolph