info-chinese

[Info-chinese] Adding few more inches to your schlong.

From: Zolotar Denis
Subject: [Info-chinese] Adding few more inches to your schlong.
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 20:27:40 +0000

Salute Dude

I don't care why your one-eyed monster is so small, but 87% of women do.
They are pretty sure that bigger ramrod will make their desire
stronger. You have the chance to change your life.

Here http://hotfloridasingles.info you can get the thing.

It will help you for sure.
The remedy can be sent worldwide.
If you wont be satisfied - we will return all you money.
No bullshit.

--
fgkukoktklgmknkjkjkfkpiihjfhhjhpiflnhnipht
cvmbndfjkghwrglkfjggdfgr