info-chinese

[Info-chinese] change your size from S to XL

From: Sorianez Jose
Subject: [Info-chinese] change your size from S to XL
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 16:43:49 +0000

Yo chap

Don't tell me why your thing is so small,
I will better help you to make it really Bigger!

Why bigger? Because over 89% of all women need a longer
prick to satisfy their desire!

Go there and get your solution: http://awavestudio.info

It'll really help you!

We will ship it worldwide within 24 hours, and if
you find our product useless - we'll refund all your money!

--
irlhlhlqlghhmimomqmsmgllmikmmummluikmilumo
cvmbnwespqkrxmgrgdlgkjgs