info-chinese

[Info-chinese] What is an OEM and which is better to buy?

From: Tyrone Carmichael
Subject: [Info-chinese] What is an OEM and which is better to buy?
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 12:16:25 -0400

Not he is great who can alter matter, but he who can alter my state of mind.
You cannot step twice into the same river, for other waters are continually flowing on.
Our fatigue is often caused not by work, but by worry, frustration and resentment.
A forest bird never wants a cage.
He who is false to present duty breaks a thread in the loom, and will find the flaw when he may have forgotten its cause.
If you could get up the courage to begin, you have the courage to succeed.
There's no abiding success without commitment.
We have to talk about liberating minds as well as liberating society.
Just because something doesn't do what you planned it to do doesn't mean it's useless.
You can fool too many of the people too much of the time.
Too many young people itch for what they want without scratching for it.
I dream, therefore I exist.
One can be very happy without demanding that others agree with them.