info-chinese

[Info-chinese] Windows XP OEM

From: Jim Myrick
Subject: [Info-chinese] Windows XP OEM
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 05:26:27 -0400

Life at any time can become difficult: life at any time can become easy. It all depends upon how one adjusts oneself to life.
Any change, even for the better, is always accompanied by drawbacks and discomforts.
Do not fear mistakes -- there are none.
A computer won't clean up the errors in your manual of procedures.
We do pretty much whatever we want to.
Wise people say nothing in dangerous times.
We are made wise not by the recollection of our past, but by the responsibility for our future.
The successful man is the average man, focused.
The affairs of the world will go on forever. Do not delay the practice of meditation.
I must have women -- there is nothing unbends the mind like them.
There is always a period when a man with a beard shaves it off. This period does not last. He returns headlong to his beard.
Clever and attractive women do not want to vote they are willing to let men govern as long as they govern men.
We cannot be contented because we are happy, and we cannot be happy because we are contented.