info-digitalspeech

[Info-digitalspeech] Digital speech project changes

From: Jonathan Watterson
Subject: [Info-digitalspeech] Digital speech project changes
Date: 02 Aug 2002 17:28:58 -0400

Hi all. I bear tidings of a change of management at the Digital Speech
Project.

I learned this week that the funding for my position at the FSF is
running out, so after this Wednesday I'll be stepping down. The project
will be managed at the FSF by our new director of communications, Ravi
Khana, address@hidden, with support as always by executive director
Bradley Kuhn, address@hidden

I'll be wrapping things up these next few days. I was involved in this
issue before I worked here and I won't stop caring about it after I
leave. I'll be reachable at address@hidden and will stay on
this list.

Hopefully, news about the committee's fall campaign activities will be
forthcoming. Carry on the fight for your rights.

Jonathan Watterson                                Digital Freedom Organizer
http://digitalspeech.org                          Free Software Foundation

Digital Speech Project: Fight for your rights online!
Donate: http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?p=.dsp0&m=jono%40digitalspeech.org