info-gne

[Info-gnupedia]happy new year

From: norman . werner
Subject: [Info-gnupedia]happy new year
Date: 25 Jan 2001 21:20:45 +0100

 ok.

 reading the discussions in bug-gnupedia... well it's behind my scope.
 tei?! wml?! oh man.

 whatever the choice of the technicians will be: it will have to be able to
 handle html. and there is a neead for *articles*

 first article from me will be about the "photo-electric-effect". and
 there will be more articles from that fucking physics-for-beginners
 shit - atomtheory of bohr, frank-hertz-experiment, maybe some
 kristallographie. my workinglanguage is german.
 format will be latex, printable ps and latex2html'ed html
 (perhapswith some sugar)

 translation -
 server-placement and help is welcome. please no criticism - maybe
 tomorrow.

 have some fun

 norman

--