info-gne

[Info-gnupedia]List of the articles.

From: Oleg Izyumenko
Subject: [Info-gnupedia]List of the articles.
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2001 12:34:04 +0300

Hi everyone!

I've got a proposal: let's make the preliminary list of the already
written articles, so we all could see what others have made so far. If
you put your article(s) on the Net, please send me the URL (send them to
address@hidden, not to this list, otherwise it could be
overflooded). I'll compile the list and will send it here in three days
and will do so with the every ten new articles arriving. If you think
this isn't bad idea, here's the form to send the information:

ARTICLE'S TITLE - Author, URL

For example:

ESPERANTO - Oleg Izyumenko,
http://www.geocities.com/Oleg326756/GNUPedia/Esperanto.html