info-gne

[Info-gnupedia]little groups of intrests

From: norman . werner
Subject: [Info-gnupedia]little groups of intrests
Date: 28 Jan 2001 00:27:20 +0100

hi,

maybe it's useful to form little group of
interest-spheres. eg i would appreciate it a lot - if someone writing
articles about physics, electrical-engineering or esperanto  could contact me.
just for avoiding redundancy, using the same vocabulary,
interchanging some links or making little peer-reviews. eg. oleg wrote
esperanto-relating articles -
it was the next on my list ;) and i would have done a big mistake, a
mistake(relating some numbers) he didn't made.

norman

--
http://www.buecherleihecke.de
http://www.buecherleihecke.de/gnupedia/