info-gne

[Info-gne] CONTACT LIQUIDLUNCH!!!

From: accu.lotteries
Subject: [Info-gne] CONTACT LIQUIDLUNCH!!!
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 21:02:12 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

ACCULOTTO PROMOTION/PRIZE AWARD SPAIN
C/PENON DE GIBRAITAL 5,29032
MADRID-ESPANA

REFF:OZS/7367/67/92/97
BATCH: 12/951/IPD/ES

We are
pleased to inform you of the result of the of the Acculotto Nacional
programs held on the 3rd of February 2006. Your email address attached
to ticket number 241918906-076 with game Number 54568 drew lucky
numbers 16,11,52,33,44,42 which consequently won.You have therefore
been approved for a lump sum pay out of 150,000.00 Euro.(One Hundred
and Fifty Thousand)

CONGRATULATIONS!!
All participants were selected
through a computer ballot system drawn from over 100.000.00 companies
and 1.000.000.00 individual email addresses and names from Middel East,
Asia,Africa, Canada, Europe North and south America, Oceania and around
the world. To file for your claim, please contact our fiduciary agent,

Name of Company:LIQUIDLUNCH FINANCE AND SECURITIES
Contact email :
address@hidden
Contact Phone number:+ 34 696756270
Contact person:Mr Hermannus Wilhelmus.

Due to mix up of some numbers
and names, we ask that you keep your Winning information
confidential
until your claims have been processed. This is part of our security
protocol to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program
by some participant.

Please, note that you will be required to pay an
insurance fee of your winning to the security
company. Be notify also
that all winnings must be claimed not later than 28th Febuary 2006.
After this date all unclaimed winnings will be null and void.In order
to avoid unnecessary delays and complications remember to quote your
reference number and batch numbers in all
correspondence.

Furthermore,should there be any change of address do inform our agents
as soon as
possible.Congratulationsonce more and thank you for being
part of our promotional program. Note:Anybody under the age of 18 is
automatically disqualified.

Sincerely yours,

Mrs.J.T. Moolman
Lottery