info-gne

[Info-gne] ASSIST US.

From: des . kan
Subject: [Info-gne] ASSIST US.
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 12:41:00 +0000

Dear friend,

I want to solicit with you for assistance in regards to a financial transaction. I
am the son of one of the foremost and rich black farmers in Zimbabwe that was
murdered for land dispute in my country. Before the death of my father, he had given
me the certificate of deposite he used to deposit a large sum of money in one of the
private security companies in Europe, as family valuables, when he realized the
looming dangers in Zimbabwe.
This amountwas meant for the purchase of new machineries and chemicals for the farms
and also for the establishment of new farms in Swaziland.This land dispute started
when President Robert Mugabe introduced a new land reform,which was particularly
targeted at the rich white farmers and a few black farmers (my father included).This
resulted in the gruesome killing of rich farmers (mainly whites) and the unlawful
possession of their properties by Mugabe's war veterans, under the disguise of
fighting for the interest of the country. It is against this background that I fled
the country with my family,to the United Kingdom where we are currently seeking
asylum.I have been adviced to seek foreign assistance, as the United Kingdom law
prohibits asylum seekers from operating bank accounts or involve in financial
transaction of any kind, hence this letter to you. All I need is your
trustworthiness to be able to entrust the above said amount and help me
with investment opportunities. My family's survival depends on this money as we have
virtually lost all our other assets.
There are two options, firstly, you can choose to accept a negotiable percentage of
the total amount for your assistance or go into partnership for the proper
investment of the money in your country.
We shall discuss in detail the modalities involved when I hear from you.
I await your reply through my confidential email media, while I implore you to
maintain the absolute secrecy required to ensure a safe and hitch free transaction.
I shall furnish you with more details on request.
Yours truly,
DES.KAN.
Kindly reply through this email account:(address@hidden)