info-gne

[Info-gne] Yukos Oil Company in Russia.

From: Francis Marzhan
Subject: [Info-gne] Yukos Oil Company in Russia.
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 00:54:01 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

Dear Friend

I am Francis Marzhan and I represent Mr. Mikhail
Khordokovsky the former
C.E.O of Yukos Oil Company in Russia. I have a
very sensitive and
confidential brief from him to ask for your
partnership in re-profiling
funds in a private bank investment
portfolio in Western Europe. I will give
the details, but in summary,
the funds are coming via Bank Menatep in
Russia.

This is a
legitimate transaction. You will be paid 5% of the portfolio
investment value as your "management fees". If you are interested,
please
write back to me via my private E-mail and provide me with your
confidential
telephone number, fax number and email address and I will
provide further
details and if you are satisfied I can proceed with
the instructions.

l suggest that you contact me only  via my  private
email:
address@hidden

Please we can not afford any political
problems because of recent events in
Russia. So I will advice you keep
this to your self. Finally, please note
that this must be concluded
within reasonable time frame therefore your
prompt reply is
essential.

Write me back. I look forward to it.

Regards