info-gne

[Info-gne] winning nortification

From: debby lotto
Subject: [Info-gne] winning nortification
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 04:24:59 -0800 (PST)

I have a new email address!
You can now email me at: address@hidden

DERBYLOTTO GROUP INTERNATIONAL

UK OFFICE

SUITE 23-30,LION TOWERS

CENTRAL LONDON

ENGLAND

www.freelotto.com

Dear Winner,

On behalf of DERBYLOTTO GROUP INTERNATIONAL OF UNITED KINGDOM, I wish to announce you as one of the 10 lucky winners in the FreeLotto draw held on the 9th of march 2006. All 10 winning addresses were randomly selected from a batch of 50,000,000 international emails.Your email address emerged alongside 9 others as 2nd category winner in this year's Annual FreeLotto

Draw. Consequently,you have therefore been approved for a total pay out of £1,500,000 (One million five hundred thousand GBP only).The following particulars are attached to your lotto payment order:

(i) Winning numbers: 37-13-43-85-67-11

(ii) Email ticket number: FL754/22/76

(iii) Lotto code number: FL09622UK

(iv) The file Ref number: FL/04/736207152/UK

Note that the DERBYLOTTO GROUP INTERNATIONAL will remit prize payout to only winners who officially file in for their prizeclaims. You are to choose one out of the listed option by which you want your prize remitted to you:

(1) A certified Cheque will be issued in your name and couriered to your resident address.

(2) Traveling to our office in London for personal collection of winning prize.

Please contact the underlisted claims officer as soon as possible for

the immediate release of your winnings:

PRINCIPAL CONSULT

14 BRIDGE ROAD

STOKESLEY

MIDDLESBOROUGH

CLEVELAND

TS9 5AA

UNITED KINGDOM

TEL: +44-704-0130366

FAX: +44-700-580-7263

EMAIL:address@hidden

Once again on behalf of all our staff, CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Sincerely,

GROUP PRESIDENT - DLG

- debby lotto