info-gne

[Info-gne] Ticket No: 00903228100

From: phillipsdoris
Subject: [Info-gne] Ticket No: 00903228100
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 20:05:52 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

Ticket No: 00903228100

RE: WINNING FINAL NOTIFICATION

WINX LOTTO
INTERNATIONAL PRIZE AWARD DEPT.

Sir/Madam,
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
We are
pleased to inform you of the result of the Winx Lotto  Winners
International programs held on the
17th of   March, 2006.  Your e-mail
address attached to ticket No: 00903228100 with prize No 778009/UK drew
€750,000.00 which was first in the 2nd class of the draws. You are to
receive €750,000.00(Seven Hundred And Fifty Thousand Euros)
.
Be
informed because of mix up in cash pay-outs, we ask that you keep your
winning information confidential until your fund (€750,000.00) has been
fully remitted to you by our accredited pay-point bank. This measure
must be adhere to avoid loss of your cash prize - winners of our cash
prizes are advised to adhere to these instructions to forestall the
abuse of this program by other participants. It's important to note
that this draws were conducted formally, and winners are selected
through an internet ballot system from 60,000 individual and companies
e-mail addresses- the draws are conducted around the world through our
internet based ballot system. The promotion is sponsored and promoted
by Winx Lotto.

We congratulate you once again. We hope you will use
part of it in our next draws; the jackpot winning is
€20million.
Remember, all winning must be claimed not later than 20 days. After
this date all unclaimed cash
prize will be forfeited and included in
the next sweepstake.  Please, in order to avoid unnecessary
delays and
complications remember to quote your winning numbers in all
correspondence with us.
Congratulations once again from all members of
Winx Lotto NL. Thank you for being part of our promotional
program.

For immediate release of your cash prize to you,please kindly contact
our Paying Bank(Inter Continental Alliance Finance & Securities).

Kindly send the following information to the paying
bank:
(i) Your
names,
(ii) Contact telephone and fax numbers
(iii) Contact Address
(iv) Your winning numbers
(v) Quote amount won.
Contact person:
Mr.
Mike Anderson.
Email:address@hidden
Tel: +31-649-216-997
Fax: +31-205-248-770.

Congratulations once again.

Yours Sincerely,
Mrs. Doris Phillips(Lottery Coordinator).