info-gne

[Info-gne] your pr man is back MONDAY

From: gaziab mvynehjfk
Subject: [Info-gne] your pr man is back MONDAY
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 21:01:04 +0800

Hollywood Intermediate Inc.
(SYM : H Y W I)

RECENTLY released HOT NEWS

Current Sh Price : $ 0.65

Follow the performance of this company, it is a real gold mine
Emerging growth

HYWI has performed like clockwork every time

CO OverView
H o l l y w o o d  I n t e r m e d i a t e provides a proprietary technology of
Digital Intermediate services to feature filmmakers for post-production for
film mastering and restoration. This technology gives the filmmakers total
creative control over the look of their productions. Whether shooting on film
or acquiring in HD or SD video, H o l l y w o o d  I n t e r m e d i a t e puts
a powerful cluster of digital tools at the director's disposal to achieve
stunning results on the big screen. Matchframe Digital Intermediate, a division
of H o l l y w o o d  I n t e r m e d i a t e, Inc., packages a full array of
post-production services with negative handling expertise and cost-effective 2K
digital intermediate and 35mm film out systems. The Digital Intermediate
process eliminates current post-production redundancies by creating a single
high-resolution master file from which all versions can be made, including all
theatrical and High Definition formats. By creating a single master file with
resolution higher than the current High Definition broadcast standards, the DI
master file enables cinema and television distributors to extract and archive
all current and future cinema and television formats including Digital Cinema,
Television and High Definition.

Red H0t News:

Hollywood Intermediate Announces Completion of Work on Several Digital
Intermediates by Senior Colorist Julius Friede GLENDALE, CA--(MARKET WIRE)--Jun
21, 2006 -- Hollywood Intermediate, Inc. (Other OTC:HYWI.PK - News) a provider
of digital intermediate film mastering services announced today that Julius
Friede, senior colorist at its Matchframe Digital Intermediate division, has
completed work on several digital intermediates in the last three months,
including "Journey to the End of the Night," directed by Eric Eason, "The
Sensation of Sight," directed by Aaron Wiederspahn and shot by Christophe
Lanzenberg, and "Beautiful Ohio," directed by Chad Lowe, and shot by Steve
Kazmierski.

H o l l y w o o d  I n t e r m e d i a t e a provider of digital intermediate
film mastering services, announced today that that its Matchframe Digital
Intermediate (MDI) division is completing a digital intermediate for Chad
Lowe's directorial debut, "Beautiful Ohio," starring William Hurt and Rita
Wilson. READ MORE THIS IS HUGE

H o l l y w o o d  I n t e r m e d i a t e Expands the Creative Palette for
Independent Filmmakers GLENDALE, CA--(MARKET WIRE)--May 31, 2006 -- H o l l y w
o o d  I n t e r m e d i a t e, Inc. A provider of digital intermediate film
mastering services, announced today that its Matchframe Digital Intermediate
division is currently providing full digital intermediate services for Super
16MM productions.

H o l l y w o o d  I n t e r m e d i a t e, Inc. (H Y W I . P K - News), a
provider of digital intermediate film mastering services, announced that High
Definition preview masters as part of its normal digital intermediate service
offerings and workflow.

"Typically, in current post-production workflow, HD dailies masters are edited
into high quality preview masters including color timing, dirt removal,
opticals and visual effects," said David Waters, H o l l y w o o d  I n t e r m
e d i a t e president. "Unfortunately, none of these processes translate to the
theatrical release of the film as they must all be duplicated or repeated in
either a higher resolution digital format, or photo chemical process."

"The challenge for completing the final editorial decisions on a motion picture
are balanced between the ability to display the highest resolution picture for
a test audience, and the costs and time in having to re-master your film based
on a test audience response," said Jim Delany, H o l l y w o o d  I n t e r m e
d i a t e COO.

DO your Due Diligence and you'll see what we are talking about when it comes to
H-Y-W-I.PK

-----------------------
Run to seed.  Sitting on the fence. What goes down usually comes up.  Water
doesn't run uphill.   Raking it in.  Still waters run deep. She's the apple of
my eye.   Plant kindness and gather love.   You say potayto, I say potahto. She
has a green thumb. Weed out. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make
him drink.  To live from hand to mouth.

When the cows come home.  Through the grapevine.   Where man is not nature is
barren. Your ass is grass. When it rains it pours.   Plant kindness and gather
love.   What's good for the goose is good for the gander. Rise and shine.
What's done is done.  When we love - we grow.  Speak softly and carry a big
stick.   What's done is done.  Up a tree. Plant kindness and gather love.
Spring forward fall back.