info-gne

[Info-gne] Life, yellow-eyed-grass family

From: Danial Harrington
Subject: [Info-gne] Life, yellow-eyed-grass family
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 15:25:35 -0060

Your cre dit doesn't matter to us! If you OWN real est ate
and want IMMEDIATEC cash to spend ANY way you like, or simply wish
to LOWER your monthly paym ents by a third or more, here are the dea ls
we have TODAY (hurry, these ofers will expre TONIGHT):

$488,000.00 at a 3.67,% fixed-rate9
$372,000.00 at a 3.90,% variable-rate9
$492,000.00 at a 3.21,% interest-onlyW
$248,000.00 at a 3.36,% fixed-rateB
$198,000.00 at a 3.55,% variable-rate7

Hurry, when these deals are gone, they are gone Simply fill out this one-min
ute form...

Don't worry about approval, your cre dit will not disqualify you!

http://6WPTIY.gtris.net

him, I can't manage without him, he's my hostage for Monkey. I didn't save a
     "Brrrrrr."  Arthur shivered. "It gets into  your bones.  Mr.  Schuhart,

     "Head straight for it. March!"
container  in his big  white hand....  The  dark thoughts festering  in  his
Twenty times  I told Buzzard to get lost, and on the  twenty-first I agreed,

been  very powerful, for there hadn't even  been a real fire,  and the Royal
hand in his pocket and he  was  swinging the other  as if out  on  a stroll.
many of our boys fell there? But I found it! I was saving it for myself. And
man in a  completely natural manner. Redrick impatiently clinked  his  glass

happened, they arrested me, say.  Would that  be  bad?  Definitely. Why bad?
     "That's what they deserve, the bloodsuckers. I hope they all choke."