info-gne

[Info-gne] ***********READ AND GET BACK TO ME PLEASE********************

From: hassananie
Subject: [Info-gne] ***********READ AND GET BACK TO ME PLEASE*********************
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 19:56:46 +0300 (EEST)

Dear Sir/Madam

My Names are Hassan Anie base in bagdad in iraq son to the late major general head of maintainace and purchase in the past saddam regime.I am contacting you  for a little assistance you can render to me.I have a business proposal to offer you but i will explain all to you if you respond to me with the below email address i have in my custody $40 million which i inherited from my late father and i promise you wont regret your concern if rendered.

I wait patiently for your urgent response to my personal email

(address@hidden).

 From Hassan Anie