info-gne

[Info-gne] Better Life, wild-haired

From: Muriel Hoffman
Subject: [Info-gne] Better Life, wild-haired
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 16:24:14 +0300

Your cre dit doesn't matter to us! If you OWN real est ate
and want IMMEDIATE6 cash to spend ANY way you like, or simply wish
to LOWER your monthly paym ents by a third or more, here are the dea ls
we have TODAY (hurry, these ofers will expre TONIGHT):

$488,000.00 at a 3.67,% fixed-rate4
$372,000.00 at a 3.90,% variable-rateB
$492,000.00 at a 3.21,% interest-onlyK
$248,000.00 at a 3.36,% fixed-rate1
$198,000.00 at a 3.55,% variable-rateB

Hurry, when these deals are gone, they are gone Simply fill out this one-min
ute form...

Don't worry about approval, your cre dit will not disqualify you!

http://DQEQ267.corkpencills.com

bullet. In case of an accident like Father's."
unconscious  on the  sidewalk and  Redrick  chased the  other three for four

knocking herself out for you, you know," he told  Noonan. "She wants to make
the ball. Carefully. With caution. With a hidden fear that it would turn out
upon demand. Do you think that  I forgot? No way, I remember it all.  Do you

own  power. They all  shot out of the foyer like cannonballs. Two  ended  up
other on the rusty rails.  Redrick unbuttoned  a flap and took out a package
hundred thousand sure is a sweet bundle. I'll be damned if I give it to them
     He would  have withstood it, and everything would  have  passed quietly

     Noonan  took his time pouring. The  old man sat in the  same  position,
out of some monstrously huge  pocket or had  gotten lost, rolled away during