info-gne

[Info-gne] Response Needed

From: Martin Morgali
Subject: [Info-gne] Response Needed
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 00:43:18 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

Compliments

Before I introduce myself, I wish to inform you that this
letter is not a hoax mail and I urge you to treat it serious. We want
to transfer to an oversea account ($16,700.000.00 USD) Sixteen Million
Seven Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) from one of the banks
located in Euroupe. I want to ask you, If you are not capable to
quietly look for a reliable and honest person who will be capable and
fit to provide either an existing bank account or to set up a new Bank
a/c immediately to receive this money, even an empty a/c can serve to
receive this money, as long as you will remain honest to me till the
end of this important business ,I am trusting in you and believing in
God that you will never let me down either now or in future.

I am mr
Martin Morgali a personal assiatant to late Andreas Schranner. During
the course of his bank's last week auditing,it was discovered that
since his death no one has come forward to lay claim to this funds.So
the bank issued me a memo to provide his next of kin or forfeith the
funds. This account was opened with the bank in 1999 and since 2000
nobody has operated on this account again, after going through some old
files in my records,I discovered that my late client  died without a
[Heir/WILL] hence the money is floating and if I do not remit this
money out urgently it will be forfeited for nothing.

The owner of this
account Mr. Andreas Schranner a German property magnate who
unfortunately lost his life in the plane crash of AF4590 German
Concorde which crahsed on July 25th 2000,including his family leaving
nobody as next of kin.

No other person knows about this account or
any thing concerning it,the account has no other beneficiary and my
investigation proved to me as well that the account is a secret
account.
The total amount involved is Sixteen million Seven Hundred
Thousand United States Dollars only [$16,700.000.00] and we wish to
transfer this money into a safe foreigners account abroad. But I don't
know any foreigner, I am only contacting you as a foreigner because
this money can not be approved to a local person here, but to a
foreigner who has information about the account, which I shall give to
you upon your positive response. I am revealing this to you with
believe in God that you will never let me down in this business, you
are the first and the only person that I am contacting for this
business, so please reply urgently so that I will inform you the next
step to take urgently.

At the conclusion of this business, you will be
given 25% of the total amount,70% will be for us, while 5% will be for
expenses both parties might have incurred during the process of
transferring. I look forward to your earliest reply. PLEASE, TREAT THIS
PROPOSAL AS TOP SECRET.It would be very business like if you call me
once you receive this email on my most direct line +221 443 9332

Best
Regards,

Martin Morgali