info-gne

[Info-gne] large billionth

From: astrophysicist
Subject: [Info-gne] large billionth
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 23:07:08 -0400

stocck market tendencies and booming predictions

Fellow Investoor, big news are hitting on thursday for AGA O!!!

Somebody knows something...place A GAO on the radar!!!

Get ready for a volatile 2nd half of 2006 - one where the Bulls and
Bears will BOTH be proved wrong. But odds are, we'll see another
year where the mraket indexes bounce around a lot without really going
anywhere. And we'll also see certain sectors - favored at this point in the
economic cycle - SOAR...

Own the right stockks, in the right space, and you could reap a
handful of money-doublers. But if you own the wrong investment, you could easly
lose 25%-35% or more!

Here is my Favorite Pick for the second half of 2006: A GAO!!!

Tradde Alret: Thursday, August 17, 2006
Companny: AAGA RESOURCESS NNEW
Sotck: AG AO
Currentt Pricee: $1.69
1 Week Target: $4.10
Buy: "SSTRONG"
Expectations: Max

When this Sotck moves - watch out! This is your chance to get in
the low. Big watch in play this Thursday morning! Out A GAO on your
radar's now and reap the benefits early.

There is a massive promotion underway this Thursday, August 17
apprising potential eager investoors of this emerging situation.
When this stcok moves - watch out! sstoccks wwe pprofile shhow aa signnificant
iincrease iin stoock priice sometimes in days, not months or years, remember
this is a sstrong plaay.

Massive news for AG AO this thursday! A GAO is a big mover in the STCOK
MRAKET!!!

Aaah, a man who runs through airport swing-doors is going to Bangkok.. Every
devil has not a cloven hoof The first step is the hardest Corporations have
neither bodies to be punished nor souls to be damned  Fight fire with fire.
Tailors and writers must mind the fashion A quarrelsome wife is like a constant
dripping on a rainy day..