info-gne

[Info-gne] pretentious

From: Valentine Peck
Subject: [Info-gne] pretentious
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 16:27:45 +0800

I asked HIM to marry me, said Valancy,with a wicked smile. I should think it would be indecent if youdidnt. That little head of yours isbeautifully shaped.
Would you like a house like that, Moonlight? Id be miserableif I thought you wanted to go and didnt, because of me. In spite of your ancestry, there issomething wild and remote and untamed about you. I do not want ever to see your face again. I didnt listen to it, said Barney morosely.
You arent exactly pretty,but you have some adorable beauty-spots. But its a lovely spread, said Valanacy, with a kiss, and Im soglad to have it. She was the oddest-looking baby I ever saw, anyway, averted UncleBenjamin. CHAPTER XXXThey didnt spend all their days on the island. And you have sucha nice, sweet, throaty, summery voice.
You feel sure the tint is there, but when youlook at it directly it is gone.
Shes giving it for her cousin from Toronto.
No, it is the man who marries, not the name. Not come home at all for meals ifyou wanted to.
He has probably been married half a dozen timesbefore.
And thatlittle kissable dent just between your collar bones.
Barney had offered to drive her in, but she hadpreferred to go alone. My cutting it to pieces must have done it good, said Valancy,laughing.
Barney neverwould read novels: he vowed they bored him. Ive something quite WONDERFUL to tellyou.
Not come home at all for meals ifyou wanted to. She was notafraid to be alone, but she was horribly lonely.
Herfull form voluptuous in its swathings of rose silk and lace. I know more about him than I know of Edward Beck, said Valancy. Herfull form voluptuous in its swathings of rose silk and lace. I SHOULD pray to be forgiven for obeying you so long, saidValancy stubbornly.
Would you like a house like that, Moonlight? She dared not be outraged, but she did not mean tobe cheated of her tears.