info-gne

[Info-gne] orbit halter

From: Neville Ratliff
Subject: [Info-gne] orbit halter
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 07:59:01 +0200

There, young men and women were busy with typewritersand filing-cabinets. There, young men and women were busy with typewritersand filing-cabinets. But they feel helpless and are cagey in expressingthemselves. Yet, whatever may be their aims, they are quite unscrupulous in theirmethods.
But they feel helpless and are cagey in expressingthemselves.
But they feel helpless and are cagey in expressingthemselves.
The buildings are old, though well kept up. Under the Weimar Republic,crime was widespread.
Nazi achievements in finance and industry are generally regarded asdeep, dark mysteries abroad.
First of all, the principle of naturalleadership. To see the Life-Guards, explained Himmler.
The poorer quarters of Berlin were unsafefor well-dressed pedestrians at night. We believe inextinguishing a fire while it is still small. The penalty is meted out by analogywith those in the existing code. The Nazis foresaw another danger as soon as their huge spendingprogram got fairly under way. But that is the objective we ultimatelyhope to attain. Hitlers Life-Guards occupy the former Prussian Military Cadet School. As Himmlers car reached the suburbs, it swerved and swayed ticklishlyin hard-packed snow-ruts.
Its duty is to pioneer, investigate, makeeverything safe.
But that is the objective we ultimatelyhope to attain. Both of these Nazi jurisprudence throwsinto the discard.
In fact, applications were discouraged; the Party soughtthe man, rather than the man the Party. Germany is fortunate in being raciallyunited. You need a special pass to enter, but I wentwith an official, so there was no delay. As my guest discussed the seemingly hopeless situation, he was visiblyin agony.
We are evenmarking out a place for the Jews where they may live quietly untothemselves.
And when Ilistened to their life-stories, I saw it could scarcely be otherwise.
There, young men and women were busy with typewritersand filing-cabinets. Note the differencebetween this and our idea of a nation.
One, I recall, was only fifteen at the time; others were notmuch older.
At that point, a smart young aideentered and saluted. It seems that the Fuehrer came out one day to see how his Life-Guardswere housed. To see the Life-Guards, explained Himmler.