info-gne

[Info-gne] countryman Pacific Ocean

From: Louie Schmidt
Subject: [Info-gne] countryman Pacific Ocean
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2006 07:36:18 +0900

The Jhama may lie within a dozensofads of us and even so we could not see her.
Then I turned myattention to my own antagonist. Their Jeddak had long since deserted them.
Perhaps it is best, she said; her father is a noble andvery rich. Oh, Hadron of Hastor, please do not leave me here withoutyou, she said.
It is strange how men change and for what seemingly trivial reasons. They kept me covered as I came aboard, leaving Tavia to maneuver theJhama. Then I raised a hatch andleaped into the room. They have forced the gates and they are coming,Do you not hear them?
He recognized me immediately, butthere was no time even for greetings. I asked no questions of myself nor of fate at that instant.
It takes nice gunnery to synchronize thetiming with the target.
On and on with relentless persistency the throng swarmed upward towardus.
Her breast was bared to receive my dagger, her face was upturned towardmine.
It might be done and only Tan Hadron of Hastor could doit. Before entering the Jhama I turned again to the old odwar.
To mysurprise my knuckles struck something hard above me.
We must overtake him and carry him backto the Warlord.
The Jhama is outside that window, I said. I knew, he said, thatthe son of Had Urtur would give a good account of himself. With a cry of surprise he leaped forward and threw hisarms about me.
We were saved, but how in the name of all our ancestors had the Jhamachanced to be at this spot. It takes nice gunnery to synchronize thetiming with the target.
There is yet time toreturn you to the flagship.
They kept me covered as I came aboard, leaving Tavia to maneuver theJhama. As far as Icould see they were coming from the north, from the south and from thewest.
We drew our swords; it was our last stand.
I am glad that hehas found his freedom and the favor of the Warlord. You know better than that, Hadron, she said. Lucky, indeed,should I be if I were able to save these two. I think that Sanoma Tora will be glad to come away with you thistime, she said. We drew our swords; it was our last stand.
With a cry of surprise he leaped forward and threw hisarms about me. And then we saw ships approaching from the east and I knew that it wasthe fleet of Helium.
I know how I may gain entrance to the palace. She lay very close to me, asthough she felt safer thus and was soon asleep, while I watched. I think I shall be glad to rest, she replied. We were racing toward the blue cruiser ofJahar.
It was then that the spirit of Jahar was broken.