info-gne

[Info-gne] slapstick

From: Hilary Bowman
Subject: [Info-gne] slapstick
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 14:22:02 +0400

George seemed to lose control of the feelings he had beenstruggling so hard to suppress. The dinner hour was another trying period, although Cora T.
It looked as if I were going to pull through and keepafloat. His hands tightened upon thearms and the blood rushed to his face.
Youlltake to working Sundays pretty soon, I suppose, like Carey. A rival inventor claimed infringement on patents of hisown.
I went to bed thatnight thinking: This will save me and the old firm. That matter is settled, and whatis the use of digging it up again? You dont supposehes beginning to take to drink, do you? George, anxiously watching him, gripped his knee tighter.
THAT seems to have struck, judging by theweather outside. Well, he said, recklessly, that is the truth, anyway.
I shall try to get Phillips to keep it out of print, ifhe can.
I ought to have told her at first, I suppose.
And Cora would ask questions; she hasbeen asking them for weeks. He looked at it, turned it over and over, andthen spoke. George, old boy, he said, quietly, dont go up in the air likethat.
Yet George must know what he was talking about. Get OUT, before I say something you wontlike to hear. Oh, Ive heard my owngrandfather tell about it.
I tried to make her change her mind, to leave you alittle, anyway. He was no business man, nor didbusiness interest him, but his acquaintance with the accounts of J.
All day long I have beentrying to see my way through the fog, and you were the only lightin sight. A rival inventor claimed infringement on patents of hisown. They are mighty few thatwould, in your place.