info-gne

[Info-gne] thunder Popsicle

From: Olivia Reyna
Subject: [Info-gne] thunder Popsicle
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 16:50:27 +0300

Bitterly cold, blinding rain and heavy sprays breakingright over us. Did we not revel androll in the dry grass? On one occasion old Jock heard some of the crew cursing at the way hewas carrying on.
Suddenly I stopped, for we seem tohave come to the edge of the world.
Very likely he would be tryingto sight the island to correct his position.
We cheered ourselves pretty wellhoarse at the success of this manoeuvre.
Or, to put his ship straight atit, and deliberately throw her away.
And, knowing the man, I wouldnt have put it past him. As I landed on the rocks, a huge sea came over my head. It wasonly a huge boulder thrown up against the cliff.
Then it seemed as if Icould even recognise some of the faces.
We gave him a good drink, and partly carrying him, managed to gethim away.
Cold and raw,with the ever present threat of going up in the air at any moment. There is treasure hidden all over the world, but in my humble opinion,St.
He awakened in a hurry, and, tossing his stern,dived down. He awakened in a hurry, and, tossing his stern,dived down.
Ill admit I wasnt popular with the watch whilst Idid wear it.
Over that edge, and it would be all up for me. So that by the time she checkedcoming up, and started to pay off a bit, it seemed too late. The sides we could not see; the top we couldonly reach.
Whatever they do live on, certainlydoes not detract from their activity.
Caught holdof the rope with one hand and let go.
It was in emergencies like this,that one appreciated a British crowd. With the result, that, I came aterrific cropper on the rocks below.
One chap with uswho had eyes like the proverbial hawk, said he could see huts.
But after one last spell, we started the tramp to find thiswell. Fish hung up in the light of the moon will go the same way and must onno account be touched.
One chap with uswho had eyes like the proverbial hawk, said he could see huts.
I plunged this into the water, filled and drank it; filled again anddrank it.
Pauls; just a bleak,bare, barren, and, for the most part, inaccessible island.
The oneKnut nailed was purposely a small one, otherwise the line would not haveheld him.
Stand clear below,was the caution, and then let go!
About two oclock in the morning, the wind suddenly shifted to thenorth-west, and with it, the sea.
I hadgood eyesight too, but perched up there I could see nothing resemblinghouse or hut. They tried a few shots with theirrevolvers, but we knew they didnt mean to hit us.
We expected all four masts to come down like a row of ninepins.
It was a marvel that half ofus ever saw daylight again.
Arrived at the huts, the first cry from the fellows already there was,Have you found water? I landed on the top, then turned to reach forhim.
Suddenly I stopped, for we seem tohave come to the edge of the world.