info-gne

[Info-gne] transitional uproar

From: Felice Gallagher
Subject: [Info-gne] transitional uproar
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 21:05:26 +0300

Iassure you we dont employ any women here.
Why shouldnt I try their game instead of slavinghere for pence and hapence? And you think I will allow myself to be beaten by an oldwasherwoman? It is a fine summer afternoon; and the general effect is that of abank holiday paradise.
We dont mind what Mrs Fitzfassenden does. You can borrow money from your chauffeur.
And there are some gooddoctors, like you.
You sweat yourself; you sweat yourwife; you sweat those women in there; you live on sweat.
If I had I should have anoperation a week until there was nothing left of me or of my bankbalance. I want to hear no more of Mr Blenderbland and hisridiculous injuries. Well, why did you not walk downstairs properly?
I pay theright wages, same as everybody pays.
An elderly man, anxious, poor,and ratlike, sits at a table with his wife.
I want to hear no more of Mr Blenderbland and hisridiculous injuries.
And that is all, madam, unless some fresh visitorsarrive.
Mrs Fitzfassenden: he can donothing against you.
Yes, of course: always old Tim Goodenough. But that was dreadful, to root them up like that.
A goodworker can make from twelve to fifteen shillings a week at it, weekin and week out.
People will not sell their boats like that.