info-gne

[Info-gne] Can you satisfy your girlfriend?

From: Calcite A. Perturbation
Subject: [Info-gne] Can you satisfy your girlfriend?
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 16:53:42 -0700

Are you not able to keep erection??

go to the site

But I gave her her chance. Sorry. The voice boomed out. The release and follow-ups all harped on one theme. Luck was still with me, there was no one on the floor when I opened the door. A customer is in a hurry so thats your chance to shortchange him. They of course knew something was wrong; two policemen had rushed in with guns drawnÂ… but were now as helpless as the rest. Then the warmth was suddenly drained away and everything was wrong.