info-gne

[Info-gne] gimmick

From: Rebecca Logan
Subject: [Info-gne] gimmick
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2006 19:22:45 -0000

Here's my pair of limericks about Jean Schmidt's outrageous House floor speech, in which she called John Murtha a coward because of his Iraq withdrawal plan: .
If you're lucky, it won't be any worse than this. Plus I've written Bob Woodward an ode: .
to the extent I can remember my high school French. I'm referring to Specter's obnoxious description of Senator Harry Reid as "not a deep thinker, to put it gently. Plus I've written Bob Woodward an ode: . " conclusion that distracted drivers tend to have more accidents.
to the extent I can remember my high school French.
Nor do they seem bothered by the Executive branch's brazen power grab, evidenced by Bush's "de facto veto" signing statements, Congressional oversight avoidance, and sundry law breaking. And that means it's time for some limericks: . In fact, I cited Americablog as one of my favorites when I was interviewed by Bloggasm. com's customary poltical and legal humor, this post includes food and cooking related humor: a limerick about being a bad cook and a song parody about addiction to takeout menus.
The Birmingham Sea Life Centre in Britain has reported that their school of piranha are overweight.
But when we have two feet of snow, hubby Mark and I are on our own.
I thought I'd celebrate Congressman Randy Cunningham's guilty plea with a pair of limericks.
Do you think my new set of lyrics will make Bush cry too?
com's customary poltical and legal humor, this post includes food and cooking related humor: a limerick about being a bad cook and a song parody about addiction to takeout menus.
In fact, I cited Americablog as one of my favorites when I was interviewed by Bloggasm. " and "Preacher Pat:" .
Unfortunately, John Solomon isn't the only thing wrong with the AP: Check out Andrew Taylor's Democrats-are-crazed-liberals piece. What's the matter, New York Times? This harassment must end.
Senator Frist, however, doesn't share my feelings.
Every week I'll pick a deserving blogger and write him or her a personal Blogger-Verse.
Happy anniversary, Mark!
Plus I've written Bob Woodward an ode: .