info-gne

[Info-gne] Sample Pack

From: Chiropodist J. Involuntary
Subject: [Info-gne] Sample Pack
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2006 10:15:37 -0500

go to the site

After a week I was stir-crazy. Iron-jaw with the beady eyes had a familiar lookI recognized him as one of the Freiburian nobility. A news robot was the only thing that singled me out for attention. He had a cold eye and hardened manner and I found myself trying to justify my actions. The guardsmen and the Count were all gathered around the body on the floor of the Counts sitting room and chattering away about this mystery, the inexplicable death of the sentry. All of this I realized in a fraction of a second as my fingers ran along the balustrade. Society had more rats when the rules were looser; just as the old wooden buildings had more rats than the concrete buildings that came later. I slipped this into an outer pocket, filled the largest glass I could find with sweet wine, and trundled through the cavernous rooms in search of my prey.