info-gne

[Info-gne] job Opportunity: around $3672 / Monthly profit!

From: hope.mcpherson
Subject: [Info-gne] job Opportunity: around $3672 / Monthly profit!
Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2006 21:29:14 -0500

- Correspondence manager/regional agent .

Company is looking for new candidates for the regional shipping manager
position.

With our help practically any person can get absolutely any goods from any
country.
Benefits of working with us: free working schedule - usually no more than
1-2 hours daily!

As a part-time employee, you'll have access to the following benefits:

You can be sure that working with us is perspective for your career. The
average salary will
be around $3500-$4000 / Monthly.others benefits, which you can find on our
web site !

- No special experience is required for this position!!

- We hire all over the USA except Alaska and Hawaii.

- We are looking for honest and bright people for this position.

It is easy as 1,2,3.

More information about this position and our company you can find on our web
site at:
http://www.partners-atto.com/Vacancies.htm

With best regards, Mihail Orlov,
Project manager, ATTO Company