info-gne

[Info-gne] elopement box office

From: Evelyn Rice
Subject: [Info-gne] elopement box office
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 19:35:46 +0200

-Not only on RubyForge, but hopefully also on SourceForge and other sites running SourceForge clones. As minimal as this may seem I am very excited we are all going tonight. About a week after we started Bob was kind enough to lend us a space for our new little baby, and that's when we named it PicoContainer.
-And whether it is something anyone would actually want to use.
Sometimes it's Java, sometimes it's .
A boiler-plate representation of something can be turned into a concrete instance by supplying some extra data.
It came to the point where I just said screw it and started buying a new printer each time. I've started to think about what it would be like to develop the view part of a webapp using the Ajax concepts.
But when it is, Ruby turns out to be the best choice for me more often than any other language. A boiler-plate representation of something can be turned into a concrete instance by supplying some extra data. First, not all browsers support it, and more importantly, most web ui designers don't speak XSL.
He's got great content and also will post about his business travels.
In Ruby it's ridiculously easy to make this happen.
By passing some extra data to a template engine, a template can be turned into an HTML page that displays the data, using the layout from the template. It came to the point where I just said screw it and started buying a new printer each time. Probably because I'm an XP head. As minimal as this may seem I am very excited we are all going tonight.
I always try to hit the freebie sites at least twice a month, so things are coming in my mail box all the time. I'm writing a Ruby on Rails application that renders a lot of objects in HTML. The waiting for the test results is by far one of the hardest things about it. Repliqa is a very powerful discovery engine that finds cool things for you on the internet based on who you really are.
But it's a great surprise each time.
Sometimes it's Java, sometimes it's . It's kind of like StumbleUpon! NanoContainer is also an interesting sister project that adds scripted configuration using a multitude of script languages, as well as integration with WebWork, Hibernate and much more. I had known about TDD for a couple of years, but hadn't yet had that epiphany where it fundamentally changed the way I think about code - and religiously follow the practice. Much of the nice modular design we have today is owed to him.
I went to take a bath and it's just freaking ewwwwwwww in there!
Consider the common situation where the desired object is composed of an aggregation of several other objects. NanoContainer or Spring are two frameworks that use this approach to instantiate complex graphs of objects composed of "variable data" from a configuration file.
-And it had the multipart code I couldn't grok myself.
They have real-time data replication that will automatically route all network traffic to an available server if a server within the cluster fails or shut down for maintanence. About a week after we started Bob was kind enough to lend us a space for our new little baby, and that's when we named it PicoContainer.
Gavin and Hibernate rock.
I'm writing a Ruby on Rails application that renders a lot of objects in HTML. That's a really good deal and I would love to find a realtor with the same attitude as they have towards home buying.
NET and a Ruby port, and more in the pipe.