info-gne

[Info-gne] variability

From: Reynold Wallace
Subject: [Info-gne] variability
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 01:20:12 -0500

Meaning that reputation meets the requirements of establishing a thing's value.
Yet another case of someone in the blogosphere getting it right while the media yammers about inconsequentials.
They rejected a story on nanotechnology, but accepted one on talking shopping carts?
But only one of us was bleeding. This is why we don't have goodnight kisses at two AM any more. So, for me, this journal has been a sort of backup memory.
""Ya, I think it was on final approach to Boeing Field.
journal as more of a weblog than a personal diary. And before seven, I'm downright evil.
dope-smoking ponytailed dimwits . Are they going to add other 'A-List' or 'name writer' bloggers? "It is censorship to the most profound degree and it has no place in public education.
Three years later, after a spirited debate over the ecumenical significance of using Captain's Wafers in communion rites to save money, she left in a huff and denounced her religion for good. And before seven, I'm downright evil.
Meanwhile, I wake up later and stay late at the office most evenings, and play 'fat old man sports' like softball and billiards when I have the chance. If our roles were reversed, she might wake up with permanent marker drawn on her face, an atomic wedgie, and her hand in a bowl of warm water. I doubt it, and quite likely therein lies one reason we have such a strong push for DRM and other artificial barriers to the free-flow of ideas and creativity in which reputation systems work best.
So, should money ecomonies collapse, you could still have a valuation system built on how others percieved you.
Not an auspicious debut. However Hoagland's tendancy towards conspiracy theories makes him an unreliable source.