info-gne

[Info-gne] selectively

From: Rachel Allen
Subject: [Info-gne] selectively
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 23:18:24 +0200

And they trained, yes - trained for jihad - right here among us.
I didn't need to know the name of the program and how they got it. He even left his phone number and email address. And they trained, yes - trained for jihad - right here among us.
Following the investigation, the sizeable compound, which included a firing range and an airstrip, was all but abandoned.
He is the founder of the terrorist group al-Fuqra. Together, we will not tire, we will not falter, and we will not fail. Williams, and Vicente Rafael Pierre.
We now know this location to be the US headquarters of Jamaat ul-Fuqra.
The information probably came from the same cabal of leakers that fed their previous stories on classified programs. Of course, just to be sure, I'm for us knocking off a few more of 'em. And he said this in front of the Israelis!
Hussein has strong ties to Hassan al-Turabi, also of Sudan.
After searching his car, police found a . Apparently, the Administration asked the NY Times and LA Times not to print the story.
Mozaffar Ahmad, is shot to death. Together, we will not tire, we will not falter, and we will not fail.
Two of the arrested men, Khidr Ali and Glenn Neville Ford are from Toronto, Canada and Caba Jose Harris, Robert Junior Wesley and Tyron Junior Cole are from Texas.
The Ahmadiyya Center of Detroit is set on fire shortly afterward. "I am telling you, Osama doesn't have many people in America," Khawaja says. Year after year, they preyed on the disillusioned and recruited more followers.
Turabi was an ally of Saddam Hussein and is a long-time friend and benefactor of Osama bin Laden. We now know this location to be the US headquarters of Jamaat ul-Fuqra. However, the ideology of the sheikh and his American followers called for purification of Islam through violence.
As has correctly been noted in the news, the Islamofascist threat does not stem from one group, but from many groups who share common inspiration, common goals, and common connections. Before the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan even took place, attacks were launched on these groups, on US soil.
They had been reportedly been trained at the compound in question. And they trained, yes - trained for jihad - right here among us. Cold, calculating, and covert, they plotted and planned attack after attack.
it will blow like a volcano. Both he and an accomplice, Calvin Jones were killed in the fire.
Mustafa Muhammad Abd al-Rashid - "Abdu Rashid.