info-gne

[Info-gne] sadistically

From: Jeremiah Sears
Subject: [Info-gne] sadistically
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 01:47:03 -0500

The discussions were neat, but the it appears the wiki needs a bit more direction as used for news gathering.
Having just visited India and China in the last month for Honeywell, I understand the value of the cell phone over the computer. insure you really do visit that country. This somehow defines the concept of Wikipedia, and the result is very cool.
It was a fantstic event, and I met intelligent people.
Having just visited India and China in the last month for Honeywell, I understand the value of the cell phone over the computer.
The dorms are where it's at!
It's a cool concept, but very much in its infancy. The first incarnation of a personal tricorder, Stuart's phone is also a video and voice recorder. complete with free wireless access provided by Harvard. In my case, a knowledge management expert, I learned plenty. It was a fantstic event, and I met intelligent people.
But we're still a long way away from useful general-purpose robots.
Isaac Asimov is credited with developing the concept of self-contained, autonomous, human-like machines. However, I will be able to attend many of the sessions I missed via the web, and so can you. Isaac Asimov is credited with developing the concept of self-contained, autonomous, human-like machines.
and a lot of other good comments about Wikimania. On these they can watch TV, get weather reports, ask research questions, send e-mail, trade stocks, and play games.
They could have made their headline any of many other topics .
Regardless, over the next few days I shall try to give you my impressions on this conference. However, I am giving full credit . If you're not familiar with the concept, use the Wikipedia link given above to learn more.
Panelists included individuals from Intel, McKinsey, Mathworks . This is a foreign concept for a husband and father of three children, but I applaud it! complete with free wireless access provided by Harvard.
Last night I had long talks with Wikipedians from China, South Africa, Holland, and oh yes .
After confering with my hosts I stayed at a three star hotel that Honeywell used for it's Asian guests. thus how do I leverage these COP's to the rest of Honeywell?
I have six pages locked down for basic structure at Honeywell. This is a foreign concept for a husband and father of three children, but I applaud it! This is a foreign concept for a husband and father of three children, but I applaud it! I am staying in a Harvard Law School dorm with the other Wikipedians .