info-gne

[Info-gne] fwd:Order now and save on your medication!

From: James Elder
Subject: [Info-gne] fwd:Order now and save on your medication!
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 14:12:39 -0060

Dear,

Confused with your spam ads offering too cheap medications? You don’t trust abroad drugstores? Afraid to be fooled?

USDrugs also offers a full range of other popular medications, such as Weight loss, Anti-Depressants, Anti-diabetic, Blood Pressure medications, etc. We can supply all your pharmaceutical drug needs!
Low prices, excellent service, fast delivery. Buy your medications with complete confidence!

Click here to read about our propositions and discounts available.
http://www.monitivestring.com

You can always rely on experience of other customers. Please read one of the testimonials which we received from our satisfied clients.
Mike, 29 years old, "I recommend UsDrugs online drugstore to those who want to buy cheap medications. I ordered Celebrex for my granny and she received it quickly and in good condition. Thanks a lot. She feels much better now."

Many thanks for choosing our store!

Best regards,
James Elder