info-gnu-chess

(no subject)

From: address@hidden
Subject: (no subject)
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 00:13:39

| Full/Part Time Program | Weekends Program | Go Out Club | Vacation Club | Summer Program | Gold Membership |

Log In.jpg (1493 bytes)

http://www.childcareprograms.com/BABY16.GIF (6379 bytes)

http://www.childcareprograms.com/Button_Registration_1.jpg (1813 bytes)

http://www.childcareprograms.com/Button_Programs_4.jpg (1722 bytes)

http://www.childcareprograms.com/Button_Pratners_3.jpg (1785 bytes)

http://www.childcareprograms.com/Button_Contact_2.jpg (1751 bytes)

http://www.childcareprograms.com/Button_Payment_1.jpg (1810 bytes)

WHAT IS THIS SITE ABOUT?

HOW TO FIND CHILDCARE PROGRAM APPROPRIATE TO YOU USING THIS SITE

Are you tired looking for mature reliable babysitter? You can’t find someone to leave your children with when you go out? You don’t know what to do with your schoolchild, when summer camp is over but school doesn’t start yet? You are not alone. There are plenty of people having the same problems and living close to you!

Our purpose is to help these people.

The first in the line of our service products is a Whole/Part Day Program. The basic version of the program is for 5 working mothers to provide day care to 5 kids 1 day per week, in their own house. There are variations of this program for a particular case. First, there may be different numbers of participants: from 2 to 5. There may be variations in the place of the childcare: change house for each mother every day or use only one (2, 3 or 4) house(s) as agreed with other participants ...... (see whole text)

© 1996-2000, People2People Technology, Inc.

Full/Part Time Program

Weekends Program

Go Out Club

Vacation Club