info-gnu-chess

Ebay Account Update

From: eBay Service
Subject: Ebay Account Update
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 05:54:58 -0600

Dear eBay Member,

Dear customer, you have been billed for $15.00 recently. Please update your
billing information at eBay Billing Center.

This is eBay auto generated message, if you think you received it by mistake or
you want to remove these notifications, please update your profile at Billing
Center.

Thank you
Accounts Management

As outlined in our User Agreement, eBay will periodically send you information
about site changes and enhancements. Visit our Privacy Policy and User
Agreement if you have any questions.

Copyright © 1995-2004 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the eBay User Agreement and
Privacy Policy.