info-gnu-chess

Downloadable software cheap, Info !

From: Memorabilia M. Berlin
Subject: Downloadable software cheap, Info !
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2004 20:27:59 -0800

Hello
Clear conscience never fears midnight knocking.
Low rates on Software

Searching for cheap high-quality software?
We might be just what you need.
http://www.abcwarez.com/

We offer Software to download or it can be shipped to you on CD.
Here is some of the software you can get on our site:
Adobe Photoshop CS 8.0 - 40$
Nero Burning ROM 6 Ultra Edition for 20$
Macromedia Studio MX 2004 - 55$
And more!
We ship worldwide.
The Bible among other books is as a diamond among precious stones.
See the man wise in his own conceit? There is more hope for a fool than for him. [Proverbs 26:7]