info-gnu-chess

Re: Hide ASCII representation of the board

From: Antonio Ceballos
Subject: Re: Hide ASCII representation of the board
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2014 00:34:43 +0100

You can use the -x (or --xboard) flag when you start the program:

gnuchess -x

or once started you can run the xboard command.

You can see the command-line options of GNU Chess by typing this on
terminal:

gnuchess -h

You can find more information on GNU Chess in the manual:

info gnuchess

Which you can read online too at http://www.gnu.org/software/chess/manual/.

Regards,
Antonio Ceballos