info-gnu-music

LilyPond 1.3.152

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: LilyPond 1.3.152
Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 13:18:37 +0200

This is it, I've gotten fed up with not-hacking for the sake of
stability. We will release 1.4 during the next week.

1.3.151.jcn2
============

* ly2dvi: changed headsep to 0pt, as old ly2dvi had.  Fixes mutopia
textheight setting.

* Fixed feta-braces: more symbols again, but all paper sizes use same
font.  Also fixed lookup.

* Maximum length for lyric-hyphen.

* Two forgotten note corrections to Standchen.

* Website compilation fix.

1.3.151.mb1
===========

* ly2dvi: add lilypond directories at end of tex paths

* renewed smart-transpose example

1.3.151.hwn1

* Tutorial revision: add much simpler examples in front.

* abc2ly fix for duration at end of line (Laura Conrad)

* centralCPosition is set by \clef as well; this fixes the grace note +
clef problem. Property clefPitches is deprecated.

* Separating_group_spanner now searches items until it finds a
non-empty one.  This fixes a problem with lyrics clashes on barlines
when stanza numbers are on.

* Uniformised progress messages. File names are always printed in quotes.