info-gnu-music

LilyPond 1.4.2

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: LilyPond 1.4.2
Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 17:15:58 +0200

1.4.2 is out, which fixes some small problems. Work on Lily is a
little slow since I have been and will be away from my computer for a
week or so. Anyway, share and enjoy,

1.4.1.jcn4
==========

* Glossary fixes (Thanks Jean-Pierre Coulon).

* Updated les-nereides.

* Added \newpage command.

* Doco fixes.

* Debian make fix.

* Fix for index, small doco fixes.

* Bugfix: use roman font (instead of feta) for unacorda pedal.

* Don't use cyclic symlinks for web doc.

* Don't create `empty pngs' with touch, make symlinks instead.

* Added extra header titling fields to ly2dvi too.

1.4.1.mb2
=========

* documentation fixes

* Add make rule to avoid problems building dvi documentation

* Documentation fixes

* Bugfix: tuplet-number-visibility

1.4.1.hwn1

* Do not lengthen the stem in case of a collision with the flag, but
move dots to the right.

* Debian patches (Thanks, Anthony!)