info-gnuprologjava

Re: [Info-gnuprologjava] ensureloaded

From: Daniel Thomas
Subject: Re: [Info-gnuprologjava] ensureloaded
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 22:00:19 +0100

Hello Robert,

For the moment you will need to do assertz-s as the feature you want
hasn't been implemented yet (though you are not the first to ask for it)
- it will be in the next release.
You can ensureload a file as many times as you like (provided you call
runInitailization at the requisite point) but it will only be loaded the
first time you make that call.

I hope that helps,

Daniel