info-gnuprologjava

[Info-gnuprologjava] GSoC project - Prolog for Java

From: Paweł Schmidt
Subject: [Info-gnuprologjava] GSoC project - Prolog for Java
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2013 02:56:32 +0200

Hello,
I am a M.Sc. student pursuing a Computer Science degree at the
University of Wrocław. I am familiar with both Prolog and Java as I
finished a few courses taught at my university. I have a basic
knowledge of parsers and interpreters.

I want to participate in Google Summer of Code 2013 project and I
think working on Prolog for Java is a good choice for me.

I'd like to know more about things that should be done. Unfortunately,
descriptions of bugs #30780 and #30283 are very short.
Please tell me what I should learn before participating in this project.

Best regards,
Paweł Schmidt