info-gnuprologjava

Re: [Info-gnuprologjava] Infix expressions with user-defined operators

From: Daniel Thomas
Subject: Re: [Info-gnuprologjava] Infix expressions with user-defined operators
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 21:22:47 +0100

Hello Carlos,

Have you tried specifying the operator entirely in the prolog code using
op(350,xfy,::)?

Can I have details of exactly what is going wrong. What error messages
are you getting etc.? Can you give me a minimal test case which fails?

User defined infix operators should just work, if they don't that is an
unexpected bug.

Daniel