info-gnuprologjava

[Info-gnuprologjava] Prolog for Java parser GSoC project

From: Patrick Kasarski
Subject: [Info-gnuprologjava] Prolog for Java parser GSoC project
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 13:06:03 -0500

Hello,

I am interested in the parser rewrite Summer of Code project. I am a student at University of Illinois at Springfield and have taken some courses on Java, Prolog, and syntactic and lexical analysis.

As I understand it javacc is not working as the parser generator. Instead we want to use antlr. There also needs to be better UTF-8 support.

This sounds like an interesting project. Is there someone in particular I should contact to get some more information about what exactly needs to be done and what the expectations are for this project?

Thank you,
Patrick Kasarski